With a super low height of just 16cm (160mm) off the floor, a SWL of 250kg and built in bed extension, the Monterey Lo-Lo is a truly versatile bed.
Ideally suited to all your resident's needs, being in Aged Care or at home. The bed can be supplied with laminate bed head and foot panels or the bed can be customised with one of our timber or upholstered bed furniture options for a home-style look.
- Australian designed
- Built in bed extension which is perfect for taller people
- Linak electronic drive system
- Trendelenburg Tilt
- Easy removal sheet deck panels for servicing and cleaning
- Mattress retainers - for corners
- 8 x 75mm castors for easy maneuverability
- Your selection of timber or upholstered removable head and foot panels
- Warranty: 10 years on frame, 3 years on electrics
- Min / Max Height: 160mm - 700mm
Supplied standard with the head and feet in the photo, but is available with any of our other head and feet.
- Upholstered bed head and foot
- Timber bed head and foot
- Tubular horizontal 3/4 fold down rails
- Automatic battery back-up
Platform: 2020mm (2215mm extended) x 880mm
Overall Length: 2160mm Width: 1090mm
Platform: 2020mm (2215mm extended) x 1070mm
Due to the nature of our products, it is difficult to calculate the best shipping costs to your area. We don’t want to overestimate the costs, so let us know what you’d like and we’ll find the best and safest method of shipping directly to you.
Lead times are usually between 1 and 2 weeks.
Give us a call or email us to find out a more specific timeframe.
NDIS and My Aged Care
We are NDIS Registered to call or email us to discuss how we can process orders through funding.