The Aruba Tub Chair is an injection moulded resin chair, the non-metalic frame will never unravel, rust or decay, with rattan look seat and back. Reinforced with glass fibre to strengthen the legs and boost the weight capacity. The Aruba Tub Chair is stackable, designed for outdoor use, UV stable and weather proof, it will not fade or go brittle in Australia’s harsh outdoor conditions. Strong yet lightweight, this chair will add class to your venue. It’s sleek profile is pleasant to the eye so this chair is as charming as it is functional. Very easy to clean, just hose it down.
Ideal with the Tequila Coffee Tables, and the Bali, Tahiti or Orlando Dining Tables.
- Stackable 4 to 6 high
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor commercial use
- Made of UV stabilised polypropylene reinforced with glass fibre
- Seat: Beige cushion included – 50mm thick cushion covered with polyester fabric & finished with piping, washable & suitable for outdoor use
- Dimensions: 740W x 750D x 800H x 440 Seat Height
- Arm Height: 650 up to 750 H
- Unit Weight: 7.5kg, SWL: 150kg, Supplied assembled
- Weather resistant, UV Stabilised, Glass fibre reinforced
- Stocked In: Anthracite, Chocolate
- Replaceable feet, CATAS Tested
- Matching Products: All Resin Rattan Range Products
- Made in Europe
- 3 Month warranty on cushions
We offer $55 shipping to for orders over $400:
- Brisbane Metro Area
- Sydney Metro Area
- Melbourne Metro Area
- Adelaide Metro Area
- Certain areas of QLD that Surround Brisbane, Including Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, Tweed Heads, and Toowoomba
We are still able to deliver to other areas outside FIS zones where needed. Freight charges will apply on these orders, you can find out by contacting us to obtain a freight quote.
Phone us on 03 9408 9710 or email us at email@example.com.
As we normally use common couriers to deliver our freight, your purchase orders need to meet the following requirements.
- Delivery addresses can only be made to ground floor addresses
- We must be notified at the time of order whether a forklift is available to unload palletised deliveries. Failure to note this accurately can result in extra charges
- Detailed information about the delivery address is always required, including exact delivery address, contact name and number of the delivery location.