The Tahiti Table is an injection moulded resin table, the non-metalic frame will never unravel, rust or decay. Reinforced with glass fibre to strengthen the legs and boost the weight capacity. The Tahiti Table is designed for shaded outdoor use, with toughened glass it is stylish and safe, semi UV stable and weather proof. Strong yet lightweight, this table will add class to your venue. It’s sleek profile is pleasant to the eye so this table is as charming as it is functional. Very easy to clean, just hose it down.
- Suitable for indoor use
- Suitable for shaded outdoor use*
- Top: 5MM dark tempered glass top
- Frame: Aluminium frame covered with semi UV stabilised polypropylene
- Dimensions: 1800W x 940D x 750H
- Unit Weight: 32kg
- Supplied unassembled – easy to assemble
- Weather resistant, semi UV Stabilised
- Stocked In: Anthracite, Chocolate
- 4 x adjustable Feet
- Replaceable feet
- CATAS Tested
- Matching Products: Bali Table, All Resin Rattan Range Products
- Made in Europe
*Warranty will not cover excessive fading if placed in direct sunlight.
We offer $55 shipping to for orders over $400:
- Brisbane Metro Area
- Sydney Metro Area
- Melbourne Metro Area
- Adelaide Metro Area
- Certain areas of QLD that Surround Brisbane, Including Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, Tweed Heads, and Toowoomba
We are still able to deliver to other areas outside FIS zones where needed. Freight charges will apply on these orders, you can find out by contacting us to obtain a freight quote.
Phone us on 03 9408 9710 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As we normally use common couriers to deliver our freight, your purchase orders need to meet the following requirements.
- Delivery addresses can only be made to ground floor addresses
- We must be notified at the time of order whether a forklift is available to unload palletised deliveries. Failure to note this accurately can result in extra charges
- Detailed information about the delivery address is always required, including exact delivery address, contact name and number of the delivery location.