You invest so much money in your mattress that protecting it from spills & sweating is really important.
This protector has the option of a standard finish or terry towelling top.
- Fully fitted, with 25cm tuck on all sizes
- 100% waterproof
- Dustmite resistant
- No need to launder, just wipe it down
Fits like a fitted sheet.
These are ideal for:
- People who sweat a lot at night
- Suffer from allergies
- People who wet the bed / Incontinent
- Aged care and nursing homes
- Air BnB's
- Love to have their pets on the bed
These fully fitted, waterproof mattress protector uses DuraTherme, breathable fabric which provides total protection for your mattress. No need to launder the protector, simply wipe down. Sleep in comfort knowing that your mattress is protected for years to come.
No need to launder. Just wipe it down.
- Reduce wash costs
- Mattress Protection guaranteed.
No need to launder - simply WIPE DOWN!
- Lightweight - bedmaking is easy. Where used in facilities and hospitality, staff will love the time saving element of changing a bed and the OH&S advantage.
- Meets infection control standards.
- Saves money on replacing and professionally cleaning mattresses.
- Antibacterial and anti-allergen.
It also comes with a huge added benefit of being dust mite resistant so if you suffer from allergies, you will minimise your symptoms by using our mattress protector.
All products are produced according to industry standards, and mattress protectors are no exception. In addition to protecting your mattress from leakage, the mattress protector is soft and breathable as well as being hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant – making it an ideal option for small children with incontinence through to the elderly, as well as short stay accommodation.
Lead times are usually between 1 and 2 weeks, Stock of these items does fluctuate and they are not always immediately available. Please give us a call before you order on 03 9408 9710 so we can check stock levels for you and let you know how quickly we can supply them.
NDIS and My Aged Care
We are NDIS Registered to call or email us to discuss how we can process orders through funding.